Securing generational wealth and protecting your family
Estate Planning is the process of anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate after a person’s death. We understand the ultimate goal of an estate plan is determined by the specific goals of the client and can be a simple or complex situation.
We believe with our blending of legal expertise, authentic client connections, and proven wealth protection strategies, we truly help people prepare for tomorrow with customized estate, business, and asset protection plans. We believe in the connection between creating meaningful trusts and integrating clients’ values into their estate plans.
Our goal is to help you make sense of your current financial situation in relation to transferring your assets to your loved ones in the most cost-effective manner possible. We use the law to protect your family & preserve wealth.
Whether it is our quality of work or our affordable pricing, we have garnished a very respectable reputation around the Chicago metro area. Please read our reviews from past clients. We explain your options in a manner that is easy to understand with an eye toward giving you the best plan for your specific situation.
Whether you are planning for the future of your children, grandchildren, extended family members or prefer to contribute to a charity or similar organization, we give you all your options and help you select the best one for your estate.
Top reasons for an Estate Plan
- To control your assets should you be incapacitated
- To ensure that assets are distributed according to your wishes
- To minimize your loved ones’ emotional strain and financial burden
- To eliminate family conflicts
- To provide guardianship for minor children
- To avoid the cost and delay of probate
Check out my blog for commonly asked questions.
Estate Planning Legal Services
- Will – Codicil
- Living Will
- Guardianship – disabled and minors
- Appointment of agent to control remains
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Spendthrift Trust
- Retirement Trusts (SRT)
- Lifetime QTIP Trust (QTIP)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
- Grantor-Retained Trust (GRT)
- Supplemental Needs Trust (SNT)
- Special Needs Planning
- Charitable Planning – gift annuity, gift agreement
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Inheritance & Estate Tax
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning for the Disabled
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples
- Small business succession plans
- Buy-sell Agreement
- Employee Purchase Agreement
- Deferred Compensation Agreement
- Stay Bonus
Contact Us Today
The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.