Estate PlanningSecuring generational wealth and protecting your family
Estate Planning is the process of anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate after a person’s death. We understand the ultimate goal of an estate plan is determined by the specific goals of the client and can be a simple or complex situation.
We believe with our blending of legal expertise, authentic client connections, and proven wealth protection strategies, we truly help people prepare for tomorrow with customized estate, business, and asset protection plans. We believe in the connection between creating meaningful trusts and integrating clients’ values into their estate plans.
Our goal is to help you make sense of your current financial situation in relation to transferring your assets to your loved ones in the most cost-effective manner possible. We explain your options in a manner that is easy to understand with an eye toward giving you the best plan for your specific situation.
Over the years, we have garnished a very respectable reputation around the Chicago metro area. We do not take that lightly and we treat every client with the utmost respect. We value time and we will respect and value yours. We understand the number one complaint with a lawyer is their lack of communication. We have worked hard for our positive reviews from past clients and we will continue to work hard for our future clients.
Whether you are planning for the future of your children, grandchildren, extended family members or prefer to contribute to a charity or similar organization, we give you all your options and can help you select the best one for your estate.
To draft our documents, we use one of the most sophisticated estate planning software on the market today. With that being said, not every attorney will offer the same documents that we draft. Click here to learn about all of the documents that are included in our Standard Revocable Living Trust Estate Plan.
Reasons for an Estate Plan
- To control your assets should you be incapacitated
- To ensure that assets are distributed according to your wishes
- To minimize your loved ones’ emotional strain and financial burden
- To eliminate family conflicts
- To provide guardianship for minor children
- To avoid the cost and delay of probate
Contact us today with any questions!
Estate Planning Documents
- Living Will
- Guardianship – disabled and minors
- Appointment of agent to control remains
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Spendthrift Trust
- Retirement Trusts (SRT)
- Lifetime QTIP Trust (QTIP)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
- Grantor-Retained Trust (GRT)
- Supplemental Needs Trust (SNT)
- Pet Trusts
- Special Needs Planning
- Charitable Planning – gift annuity, gift agreement
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Inheritance & Estate Tax
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning for the Disabled
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples
- Small business succession plans
- Buy-sell Agreement
- Employee Purchase Agreement
- Deferred Compensation Agreement
- Stay Bonus
Contact Us Today
The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.